Toronto Memory Program is a professional medical organization which places patient care, comfort and safety first.
We operate under the ethical and procedural guidelines and regulations set out by:
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- The Royal College of Physicians of Canada
- The Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
The pharmacological treatment studies which we participate in:
- are conducted in compliance with International Conference on Harmonization Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice; and
- have been endorsed by the following:
- Health Canada
- the Consortium of Canadian Centres for Clinical Cognitive Research; and
- an independent research ethics board
We are committed to providing our visitors with a web site that respects their privacy.
We do not automatically gather personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily by contacting us.
Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except our own personnel who require the information to respond to a request.
For questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us.
To learn more about Canada’s commitment to protect your privacy, please refer to Canada’s Privacy Act.
You may not download or save any image(s) from this website for any reason.
– See more at: http://tmp.rh/privacy.php#sthash.PazhslqD.dpuf